
Nana came to play with me yesterday and today. For a special treat, I said her name. Once I got up from my nap, I kept calling for her, but she was already gone. I also said giraffe today (well, more like
giraaa, if I'm being honest). Mommy was lazy and tried to feed me Kentucky Fried Chicken for supper. I enjoyed feeding the chicken to Euclid. The other day she gave me a chicken nugget and I chose to eat my
lima beans instead. What was she thinking feeding me all that healthy, organic stuff when I was little? Now I have too healthy of taste.


Here I am watching TV. It's so interesting that I don't even blink.

I've been playing with my ark a lot lately. I can pick up the different animals if you ask me to find certain ones. The most fun thing to do is to throw them all on the floor!

Daddy didn't get home tonight before bedtime, but Mommy took me to the park near our house for a while. I was so proud of my big brother. He was so good and cute that another family asked Mommy all sorts of questions about him because they want a dog just like him. He's the best! I climbed all over the place and poured sand down my shirt.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment