The only thing better than one bucket of water is three buckets of water.
I've also been enjoying drinking off my splash mat.
It works to cool off a hot bottom too!
I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful June weather!Yesterday I hung out inside with Isaac, Kim, and Mommy in the morning. It's hard to believe that Mommy visited Isaac in the NICU almost a year ago and now he's just about walking. He has the cutest smile. Matthew had to come over this morning to stake his territory. He took me to the park with our moms. He'll always be the man 4th in my heart (after Daddy and my grandpas).

2 comments:
Hey Cutie,
I love the jumpsuit! You'll have to visit Graceland someday.
Hi, Sunshine! Your great-uncle Kenny would love your jumpsuit! He is (or was) a huge Elvis fan!
I see you like your splash mat. Looks fun!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment