This is mommy and daddy's favorite baby item at the moment. They have my bouncer set up in my pack n' play and I sleep for 4 hour stretches at night now. I don't like to sleep flat on my back so this works great for the time being. I might decide to throw them a curve one of these nights.Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Visitors
Grandpa and Grandma D came to visit with my great aunts yesterday afternoon. I loved getting passed around and posing for pictures even though I slept most of the time. Here I am with Grandpa D.
Here's Great Aunt Lois.
Here's Great Aunt Shirley.
Here I am with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy can't believe that I've already helped her lose over 20 pounds with all my nursing. No problem, Mom!
This is mommy and daddy's favorite baby item at the moment. They have my bouncer set up in my pack n' play and I sleep for 4 hour stretches at night now. I don't like to sleep flat on my back so this works great for the time being. I might decide to throw them a curve one of these nights.
This is mommy and daddy's favorite baby item at the moment. They have my bouncer set up in my pack n' play and I sleep for 4 hour stretches at night now. I don't like to sleep flat on my back so this works great for the time being. I might decide to throw them a curve one of these nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are so cute, especially in purple.
Post a Comment