Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Make Me Smile

Grandpa and Grandma D. have been here the last few days and they tried very hard to get me to smile. Here's one of my best attempts.
It's easy to smile when you've been spoiled rotten. They snuggled me like crazy and grandma changed my diapers and rocked me in the middle of the night. For some reason mommy is in a better mood these days also.

We went out for lunch yesterday. I had a good time once they took me out of my carseat and snuggled me. Grandma did the best at eating soup and holding me. Here's a picture of mommy trying to get me to quiet down in the restaurant.

Mommy put some weird plastic thing in my mouth this morning. I spit it out. Doesn't she know that that's what she's there for? I don't think nursing off and on for an hour is unreasonable at all. I don't need a plug.

Grandma and Grandpa H. are coming this weekend. I bet they'll be impressed by my size. I'm already starting to grow out of some of my clothes and my wrists are getting chubby. Plus, I fit into some of my bigger clothes so I have a whole new wardrobe to choose from.

Mommy sent out my birth announcements yesterday so people should start getting those soon. I can't believe she put a picture of me on there where I was crying. I guess it was bound to happen considering the types of pictures they use for Christmas cards. Who knows what she'll do to me for Christmas 2008. It's a good thing she feeds me or I wouldn't put up with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have such a beautiful smile! I got your announcement and pictures today, and I can tell what a cute, expressive baby you are. What color are your eyes? They are dark in the pictures, but I can't tell if they are blue, brown, or hazel.