Things I love about Mina:
-She feels like she belongs in my arms and no other baby has felt that way for me. I've always been a little awkward with babies.
-She feels like she belongs in my arms and no other baby has felt that way for me. I've always been a little awkward with babies.
-She loves to look around at things and stare at my face. She must be a genius to already enjoy stories, classical music, and toys.
-She gets really into eating and makes grunting noises that sound a lot like "oh yeah". Also, she's a good eater and I'm so happy that we're having great success with breastfeeding.
-She sleeps for a few hours at a time at night so I can get some rest and she takes afternoon naps up in her bed so I can take a shower and eat lunch.
-She looks so much like her daddy.
I could think of more, but I need to get lunch going. In other news, we found out that Mina is going to have a boy cousin today. Aunt Emily is due on June 13th with her third baby. We're all very excited about the new addition.
Here are a couple of pictures of Mina that I took the other day. The onesie was cross stitched for her by her Grandpa H., the quilt was made by Great Grandma W., and the afghan was made by Great Grandma H. She's spoiled with all of these handmade gifts!

1 comment:
Aren't those little eating noises the best?? There have been many nights that those little sounds have gotten Emily instant forgiveness for being awake AGAIN. And once the smiles start coming - oh you'll just love it.
Glad to hear things are going well in the new happy family!
Post a Comment