Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Frontier Days

Life has been busier than ever. We've been swimming a lot, going out with friends and family, and generally enjoying ourselves. Charlotte and I have been taking LONG naps because we're exhausted by the time we get home. Here's a sampling of what we've been doing. Mom's been too busy to even take pictures of us! I love to eat raspberries because I like to make them owies on my fingertips.I wrote my first word. "MOM"We were in a parade for Frontier Days. This was what the back of our trailer looked like.Here's the front of the float. Our theme was "Baby Gates to Our Past" because the general theme for the year was "Gateway to Our Past." We have a modern baby gate in the front (along with an authentic kid picking his nose), a baby gate from the 20th century in the middle, and then a chicken wire gate in the back. Aunt Emily came up with the general concept.Mom snapped a picture as we walked in the parade. There were lots and lots of kids and candy. I loved it!We went to the Fort on Friday night for supper. We went into all the old buildings. Our favorite was the jail.We really liked the schoolhouse too.The food was yummy. I really liked the pickles.Sometime Mom will take pictures at the pool and splashpad, but Charlotte makes that a challenge. She's a running girl!

No comments: