Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Ducky

I'm quite the artist. Check out the sculpture I made with Mom's calendar blocks.Plex and I played dress up the other day.Here's my baby sister Charlotte.We went to a cool thing at the aquatic center on Saturday and there were lots and lots of ducks.There were also cousins!Leif and I hung out at the starting line for a while.Charlotte was stuck in her stroller. I think Mom was worried that she'd run into the water if she let her loose.Chloe showed up to watch the duck race too.Charlotte got a little impatient.We followed the ducks all around the lazy river.I don't think we won, but we'll find out sometime this week. It was fun though!

Daddy took me to the Oleson Park Bandshell for a concert last night. I had homemade ice cream and got to see lots of animals. We also listened to lots of singing. I counted along to a waltz. Daddy enjoyed having a date night with me on Father's Day.

I have my first swim lesson later this morning. I'm sort of excited and sort of nervous. I get to stay at Grandma's house tonight. I'm very excited about that!

No comments: