Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I made a friend at Tot Spot this winter. We enjoy hanging out together. One day we rode trikes down the halls and sat in the big chairs. The other day we even went and used the potty room together.Charlotte's been enjoying Tot Spot also. We only have one more week to go before it's closed for the season. That must mean it's going to be nice outside soon.This is what I looked like at nap time on Thursday.I was exhausted, obviously. I looked like this when Mom and Dad got home from their date last night. Hailey and Macy were babysitting me and I was naughty and didn't go to sleep when they told me to. I'll have to do better next time because I love it when they watch me. My cousins are awesome!Look how long my hair is when it's wet.Here's my favorite little doll. I always have to wait until Mom puts her down and stops smooching on her to get a turn. She's a big hog. We all need some Charlotte lovin'.
Have a great weekend! I hope you enjoyed the video of us playing chase on Charlotte's blog.

No comments: