Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Do you like my mustache? We just love to eat!I gave Charlotte a tattoo the other day.Mama gave me a tattoo and then told me to look tough for my picture. There's nothing more intimidating than a unicorn tattoo.Who you talking to?Here's a picture of the LAST snow of this winter. It was on March 9th and it's already gone.I got a henna tattoo on Friday at MOMs. There was a speaker from Pakistan and she gave us bangles and tattoos. I was the only kid to get a tattoo.I woke up from a nap and Mama was waiting with the camera.Daddy needed help hanging some pictures so Charlotte and I pitched in. We played with the plastic bags, stole the hammer, stole the level, and ran away with the nails. Mama had to put the camera down after a little bit.There's no longer a big empty space in the formal play room.Mama snuck in and snapped a picture of me during my nap. I'm pretty cute, huh?
We had Nana and Papa over for supper last night and PIE. Yum. We're going to have leftovers today to celebrate PI Day. I'm not too young to be a math nerd.

No comments: