Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Progress

We've been hard at work at my house. Daddy and Mama made my room the weekend project. Daddy spent almost every waking moment getting rid of the princess room. Mama took a few pictures of the process.I helped out with the ladder. Daddy liked it when I held his legs while he painted, but Mama didn't get any pictures of that.The painting is all done, but there is still work to be done. Mama is going to do polka dots of various colors in the bottom half of the room. There are pictures to be hung and best of all, my big girl furniture has been ordered. Hopefully it will all come together once those final things get done.I've also started doing "school" with Daddy and Mama. I particularly enjoy mazes. Here's one that I did yesterday.
I told my first joke last night. "Are you AB? No, you're a C!!!" Hilarious, huh?

2 comments:

Zaira said...

oh cool! Did y'all get some Kumon workbooks?

love the greens

Andrea AKA Mina's Mama said...

Yep, Kumon workbooks are great. I got the idea from you. Thanks!