Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Babies!

There were two babies at the house this morning. I loved giving them smooches. Can you tell which one is Alaina and which one is Charlotte?Matthew couldn't care less about babies so I played with him and the legos the majority of the time.Here's a close up of the cuties.I crawled all over the babies, but I didn't squash them. I promise!Alaina is pretty photogenic. Charlotte is too, but she slept the whole play date.Charlotte can sleep through anything. Mommy burned some toast last night and the smoke detector went off and she barely even startled. Today was our first day having Mommy alone with us and Charlotte and I took a nap at the same time. Mommy ate lunch by herself. Can you believe that? I really need to teach Charlotte how to be more demanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all the pictures.

Aunt Lois