Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Settling Down

Life is settling down for us a bit. Mommy is still treating me like I'm #1, just as it should be. She gives me all the kisses a girl could ask for.I like playing in the bed in the morning. Guess what's in the bed with us?Baby Charlotte!Daddy pulled out the play gym this morning and it was so fun. I loved slamming the top of it down on the baby. I got to show Daddy that he can't do timeouts for me on the upstairs landing because I know how to open doors now. Score one for Mina! I overheard Mommy say something about using the play gym when I wasn't around.
Charlotte is having Mommy type up a blog entry too so don't forget to check out her blog if you didn't notice it earlier. Charlotte on the Web is : http://littlemisscharlotteanne.blogspot.com . Enjoy! Don't believe a word she says about me being naughty. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Charlotte's blog and I love all the pictures. She is beautiful!
I know Mina is a wonderful big sister, too!
Terri DeJong