Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

I helped Charlotte and Mom scoop out the pumpkins so Dad could carve them.He did an awesome job!They're spooky!I loved our Halloween decorations so I took the camera from Mom and took this picture of the area above our mantel.We went on a train ride a couple of weekends ago and I got to sit at a big girl table for lunch.The two hour ride just flew by since it was a beautiful day and we were able to stand at the back of the caboose.I was Jessie from Toy Story.We had a Halloween party for the MOMs group bunch and played pin the mouth on the ghost. I liked that.My friend Chloe wasn't very accurate.Leif was dressed up as Buzz Lightyear. I guess we're a Toy Story family.Mom just liked this picture of me being cute and keeping her company while she was on the computer.Sometimes I play with stickers while I'm supposed to be napping. I fell asleep while I was playing and Mom snapped a picture of me.We went to Snell-Crawford to get a few pictures of us in our costumes. I kind of cooperated, but the camera battery died very quickly so this is it.Charlotte was a horse so we called her Bullseye.I was a tough cowgirl.We went to the apple orchard on Halloween during the day.It was about 34 degrees outside so I took off my shoes and socks to play in the sandbox. Of course.We went trick or treating in Nana and Papa's neighborhood again this year.Yee haw! I love candy!

No comments: