Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

I thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing my mom in pain. She hurt her ankle a couple of weeks ago and had to go hop hop hop all around the house. She even crawled some. I had to help her with Charlotte when Charlotte ran outside. It was really an interesting night. She's better now.Here are a few pictures from the wedding we went to. Charlotte danced up a storm the whole time the music was going. She's an awesome dancer just like me!I danced with my friend Evan. I also danced with the princess bride, but there aren't any pictures of that.Dad danced with Charlotte too.Here's a picture of Mom and Dad on their vacation. They were in Philadelphia. Can you tell? Hehehe.We went to an Iowa State game last weekend. Charlotte stayed at home with Nana because we had to stay up late. I enjoyed tailgating with my friend Vanessa.It was a special day and the Lil Clones club kids got to go on the field. I went with my dad.I was really good at waiting patiently.This was our awesome view.This was Mom's view. Do you see me?I cheered for the Cyclones, but they still lost and they lost bad. I guess you can't win them all.I loved hanging out with Lynelle. She's so nice.She had her really adorable baby Madison on her. Someday I want to have a baby just like Lynelle. Mom went and helped Lynelle out for a day this past week. I think she just wanted to snuggle up with Madison! Lucky Mom.

No comments: