I love my bedtime routine. First I brush my teeth and floss. Next, I put on my
jammies and pick out my books. We read two books while laying in my bed. Then, if it's a winning night, I get to read a third book. I always win! After my last book, I turn off the light, Mom turns on my white noise machine, and Daddy turns on the soother. We lay around and snuggle like pictured below until the soother turns off (about 5 minutes). Time is up for Mom and Daddy to get their snuggles so then we say good night. Daddy has to wait in the hall while Mom gives me a hug and kiss. She sends Daddy in for a hug and a kiss. Daddy sends Mom back in for one last hug and kiss. She sends Daddy in one last time and that's that. I usually go potty after they leave and tuck in all my friends before I fall asleep. If Daddy or Mom aren't there when it's time for bed, then they have to impersonate each other. Daddy even fills his shirt to make me laugh. Sometimes I ask for Grandma. That's a funny impression. So there's a look at our routine.

Holding hands while we snuggle

Mom found my masterpiece the other day and took a picture. I like to match!

Daddy and I are silly!

For those of you wondering about Mom's friend that had a baby that had surgery last week, you can follow along on her blog. Here's the link:
http://pittypittypatter.blogspot.com/ The little girl's name is
Silje (
prounounced Sil-
yeh) and she's a week and a half old. She's a beautiful baby!
2 comments:
Just wondering...what's a Grandma impression? Grandma
brave.
Every night I say to Parker, while I am struggling and trying everything to get the toothbrush in his mouth 'we have done this twice a day for at least 2 years now and it's still a hassle every night'. WTH is up with that? Great, now I have to add flossing to the routine. Crud.
Or do I, he has very spaced out teeth lol
Post a Comment