Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busytown

I haven't looked back since I got my ice cream treat for learning to use the potty. Life is grand!In the last month or so I've gotten really good at dressing myself. Most of the time Mom just needs to lay out an outfit and I put it on after breakfast. Sometimes I pick out my own clothes and sometimes I dilly dally, but I'm pretty awesome for the most part. I just need help with socks (getting them straight) and zippers and buttons.All dressed!Mom told me to make cute faces for the camera. This is what ensued.She let me do a self portrait. Move over, Annie Leibovitz.
My parents went to Iowa City last weekend and came back with some fun stuff. My favorite thing is Busytown. It's a game with a really huge board and we feed the pigs and look for stuff and get on the boat and go on a picnic. Get it? We play whenever Charlotte is contained or asleep.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I am seriously impressed she can completely dress herself!!!Wow! I'm way behind on teaching Matthew that. Time to start! Give Miss Mina a kiss for me :)