Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Perfect

Mama still thinks I'm perfect. Although, perfectly two is probably more accurate. I love to help cook and clean.Daddy and I made bananas foster french toast.I love to hide from monsters. We have a few in our house. The disco monster lives by my bed and Mama dances with him every night. Roger is the monster that lives in the play room. He likes kisses. I'll make Mama or Daddy take his picture so you can see how pretty he is. Charlotte can be scary too.Along with the good parts of me being two, there are the not so wonderful parts. I'm resisting using the potty. I can hold my pee all morning and I know exactly when I need to go potty (both kinds). I just don't want to go in the toilet....or my diaper. It makes me grumpy when I accidentally go. We went to the library last week and it all started out fun. We sang songs and kissed on the way in. Once we were in there, I got grumpy.I looked at a couple of toys after I emptied out the diaper bag.Then, I pooped. Not so cool. Mama didn't have a stroller to put Charlotte in so she had a difficult time changing me while keeping her out of trouble. It was stressful.I couldn't decide which puppet to take home and Mama had to end up leaving my books and puppets behind. She had Charlotte on her right hip, the diaper bag over her neck, and me under her left arm doing my best to resist arrest. I flopped down on the ground outside and refused to move for a while. It was ridiculous. I apologized when we got home...then asked for a puppet after she forgave me. Ha!

My hair is getting so long that it flows in the breeze.I'm a beauty. There's no sense in denying it.I've continued to enjoy spending a lot of time with family. I like playing with Kelly Darlene at Nana and Papa's house. She was Daddy's dolly when he was little.I've gotten the hang of blowing bubbles.Nana let me borrow some cups to try out her sprinkler too.I love Annie. Nana needs to get a dog of her own to keep!!!
I hope the teachers in our family have a great school year. We'll try to give you some entertainment here. Also, we're thinking of Kris and hoping his recovery continues to progress.

1 comment:

Amy @ Journey Mum said...

Isn't this age fun? Meant both genuinely and sarcastically. ;)