
Charlotte's high chair arrived and we spent a morning putting it together. My help resulted in some yelling. Mama had to apologize to me for being a mean mommy. Maybe I was asking for it when I ran around with a screwdriver while she was nursing my sister?
Charlotte kept busy during all the commotion.
I put on some pajamas the other night. Comfy, huh?
I accessorized myself. I'm too cool.
I let Mama put in a ponytail. Sidenote: Notice that I'm calling her Mama. I've always called her Mama, but lately started calling her Mommy (because that's what they say in Pinkalicious, my favorite book) so she's trying to get me start calling her Mama again. I called her Mama and snuggled her like a little baby this morning. She said I was really cute and kissed me on my nose.
Daddy took the family for a tour of his office. We tried out the gorgeous chairs.
I tried out Daddy's chair with him.
Daddy listened to my tummy because I needed a doctor. I need a doctor about 10 times a day.
We've been enjoying the frog "pond" in our backyard. Every day there are more and more frogs. There are a bunch of tadpoles growing in there.
Bubba is like a puppy again. He's so happy living at the new house.
I tried corn on the cob for the first time last night. It was delicious and really fun to eat.
I help keep Charlotte entertained. She loves it when I get really loud and in her face. That's a good thing because that's what I like to do.
Daddy installed my new swing this weekend so we gave it a try.
I also did some belly swinging like Matthew taught me.
Peek-a-boo!
I like my new slide too.
Daddy went on the smaller slide. He must not be as brave as me.
The frogs did a piggy back ride all day yesterday. Cool, huh?
Have a great week! I know I will. I went to McDonald's and played all morning. Ronald McDonald is awesome.

3 comments:
Hi, Sunshine! We miss you! You will have to show us your new swing when we get back home from Colorado. It's so nice that you are a great little helper for your Mama! See you in a few days!
Love, Nana
You are fun, Mina.
Aunt Lois
mina you can be a doter or a baby sitter when you grow up
love anya
xoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment