Good morning!
Ah, a fresh diaper and a good book.
Do you think I'm getting chubby?
I helped Mommy do some laundry.
Baby doll was hungry.
I was hungry too, so I had breakfast. All done!
Pure silliness.
I love to look at pictures of my grandparents. Mommy took a picture of me kissing Papa, but the picture came out really blurry.
I spend a lot of the morning snuggling Mommy and Bubba.
Kisses!
We read lots of books. This is my favorite page because Mommy howls and I howl with her.
I like to listen to heartbeats.
Maybe I'll become a vet.
Our morning went really fast. Mommy put me in my sleep sack for my nap. The reason they still put me in sacks is because it keeps me from climbing. They make them toddler sized so don't worry about me being cramped.
One last smooch?!
After my nap, it was time to go to the hospital for my check-up. I helped by putting on my shoes (sort of).
There were lots of fun toys in the waiting room and fish to look at too.
I screamed and cried during much of my appointment so we'll spare you the few pictures from that. I'm growing nicely and there were no health concerns. I got to visit Daddy after my appointment. We ate at the cafeteria and then explored the hospital for a bit.
Mommy wanted a decent picture of us together for the day and this is what she got. Hahaha!
Bath time!
I love to tickle myself while I read my tickling book.
I took a ride on Norman.
I brushed my teeth and said bye-bye to my toothbrush.
Night, night!
I hope you enjoyed my day.
I had a really fun week this past week. I saw Matt a couple of times. Look for an "Ode to Matt" post in the near future that will include some pictures. We bummed around at home a lot and also went to parks. I love slides right now. Grandma is coming over this afternoon and staying for a couple of days. Yay!

2 comments:
Mina, I've been looking for some more pictures of your world. Those were great. I hope your Mama is feeling better. Aunt Lois
I too was having withdrawls waiting to see more pictures. And there they were when we got back into town.
Cute, cute.. busy day. Glad you get Daddy in there too once in awhile.
I think I have some pink sandals just like yours. Got them in the children's dept. I have small feet.
In one picture you look very tall. Must be eating right.
Be a good girl for mama..
Aunt Shirley
Post a Comment